Accommodation per night
Comfortable chalets for everyone
All our chalets are equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility. We are the first tourist unit in Puy-de-Dôme equipped to accommodate all types of disability in each accommodation.
Very comfortable chalets with an area of 50m² with 2 bedrooms (one bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with a choice of crossed bunk beds or twin beds).
Cleverly arranged accommodation for maximum convenience, neat decoration and a pleasant 16m² terrace to enjoy the panoramic view of the Sancy range.
Our chalets are rented with linens and towels. And your beds will already be made when you arrive!
During school holidays the chalets are only rented by the week. Overnight stay is possible outside school periods.
However, do not hesitate to contact us, we are studying any proposal.
Concerned about preserving the environment, we allocate 10 Kwh of electricity consumption per day and per chalet. Beyond this electric package, the additional Kwh will be invoiced to you at the price at which it is sold to us at the time of signing the rental contract.
From From: 180,00€
Our rates do not include: breakfasts, meals, options and tourist tax.
Deposit: 30% of the rental amount.
Payments accepted: credit card, holiday vouchers (contact us for the procedure (3% collection fee)) and bank transfer.
List of equipment per chalet
- 2 bedrooms (one with a 160cm bed and one with twin beds or 80cm crossed bunk beds) equipped with duvets of 220 by 240 and 140 by 200
- kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, electric coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher
- a bathroom with shower
- living room with sofa bed
- 82cm television
- free wifi
- reversible climate control
- covered terrace
- rolls of biodegradable toilet paper provided by us to respect the Clé Verte label and the only toilet paper accepted on the site
Sur le parc, vous trouverez :
- A wellness area (under construction).
- A playground with swings, table tennis table, petanque court
- A brazier to enjoy the mild summer nights by the fire facing the mountain
- A restaurant area/tea room at the reception
- bread and pastries to order the day before for the next day
- breakfast at reception (hot drink, cold drink, bread, butter, jam and a pastry): €7/pers
- half board or full board (contact us)*
possibility to rent bed linen and towels. It is forbidden to sleep on the mattress pads and duvets. It is mandatory to bring linen suitable for the dimensions indicated.
- childcare equipment (bed+chair+bath): €4/night
- end of stay cleaning: €50
- laundry at reception with dryer (€5)” by “Washing machine (€5) and dryer (€4) available at reception.
- prêt de jeux de société et livres à l’accueil (gratuit) loan of board games and books at reception (free)
- access to the wellness area (see terms and confitions on site)